Big Changes Coming this Fall 2020!
Closter, NJ: MEK Review will be renovating our campus to ensure the complete safety of our students, teachers, staff, and parents come this September.
Throughout the summer, our campus on 40 Homans Avenue, Closter, NJ will be under construction as we add the following features:
- Hospital-grade air handling system that ensure continuous ventilation
- Circulating air sterilization by UV Light in our HVAC system
- Enclosed individual rooms for students
- Completely overhauled campus design that eliminates any areas of crowding, ensures social distancing, and minimizes risks to students
- New on-site health and safety procedures for our staff, students, and parents
Throughout 2020, MEK Review is offering group test prep and academic enrichment classes through live virtual sessions using Zoom Education platform. These virtual learning classeses will continue in fall for the safety and health of all students.
However, come September, these renovations will allow students to take tests on-site in individual rooms.
Moreover, this is only the first phase of renovations.
During the second phase, we will also add adjacent booths, so that students have the option of on-site one-on-one tutoring, and parents will be able to set-up appointments to meet one-on-one with counselors in a safe environment.
MEK founder and headmaster, Gunn Ahn states, “As the coronavirus pandemic continues to evolve and parents and students are forced to adopt to a ‘new normal’, it’s MEK Review’s mission to continue to offer solutions, innovations, and expert guidance that lead our students to academic excellence. Redesigning the campus is just another way, we are carrying out this mission.”
We will keep you updated as we continue to find ways to offer our MEK families more options for achieving their goals.
MEK Review: Virtual Learning. On-site Testing.