At MEK Review we pride ourselves in offering courses that fill our students’ academic needs in the quickest, most convenient, and most effective way.
That’s why this Summer 2020, we’re offering virtual SAT and ACT Prep by individual sections!
Rather than waste time or money preparing for a subject you’ve already mastered, you can join our prep course in just the section or sections you want to improve. Do you consistently ace the SAT Math section but struggle on the SAT Writing section? Find the ACT English section easy, but the ACT Science section confusing?
Then sign up for our Summer Virtual Courses in just those sections!
Check out the details below:
- Save energy, time, and money by registering for prep in just the section(s) you are struggling in
- If you’ve already taken an official ACT, you can take advantage of their new policy that allows students to retake individual sections of the test!
- Create a stronger superscore for college admissions
- July 6 – August 28
- 8 weeks
Course Options & Schedule
SAT Prep by Section
- SAT: Writing Section: Tuesdays, 4:00pm – 5:30pm
- SAT: Reading Section: Thursdays, 4:00pm – 5:30pm
- Fridays, 8:30am – 12:00pm, take practice SAT test
- Starting Score requirement: 600*
ACT Prep by Section
- ACT: Math Section: Mondays, 4:00pm – 5:30pm
- ACT: Reading Section: Tuesdays, 4:00pm – 5:30pm
- ACT: Science Section: Wednesdays, 4:00pm – 5:30pm
- ACT: English + Essay Section: Thursdays, 4:00pm – 5:30pm
- Fridays, 9:00am – 1:10pm, take ACT practice test
- Starting Score requirement: 27*
*Starting score requirements refer to your initial score on a practice SAT or ACT test that we administer. We set minimum scores so that students are always in a course that is tailored to their pace, needs, and goals. This helps us ensure success. If you do not meet the starting score requirements, don’t worry! We have plenty of other group and one-on-one options for your individual needs.
- Must register for minimum of 5 sessions
- One Section: $85/session + one-time $50 material fee
- Two Sections: $150/session + one-time $100 material fee
- Three Sections: $225/session + one-time $100 material fee
(Practice tests in registered section(s) are included, but upon request, students may also take full-length practice tests on Fridays for an additional fee)