We are seeking talented, motivated graphic designers excited to craft content for a variety of channels, with a strong focus on marketing emails and social media! Content will feature subjects that interest students and parents from grades 4-12, including exam preparation and school success tips.
Open to college students seeking internship credit, as well as valuable editorial experience.
- Internship Eligibility: Must be working towards a four-year college degree in Design, Marketing, or a related field with 0 – 2 years of experience
- Full-Time Eligibility: Must have a four-year degree in Design, Marketing, or related field with 1 – 5 years of experience in a related field
A portfolio may be requested upon further review of an application. Evenings and weekends may be required. Salaries are commensurate with experience.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- A four-year degree in Design, Marketing, or related subject (or working towards)
- Education-related experience preferred, but not required
- Strong ability to convey clear messaging through design and typography
- Strong organization and prioritization skills