We’re gearing up for our annual Spring Break Boot Camp. Here’s what you can expect:
Who is Boot Camp for?
- Current MEK SAT Advanced, SAT Basic, or SAT Subject test prep students who wants an extra boost before May SAT.
- Non-currently enrolled students who want to begin preparing for the SAT or ACT.
- Non-currently enrolled students who are nearing the goal score, but need one last push to be ready!
It’s important to remember that 5 days is not enough time to improve your score 200 or 300 points – that takes more time. However, for many students Boot Camp does significantly raise their score. The 5 days of intensive training drastically increases student’s mental endurance, and significantly deepens their understanding of content and strategy. For students already in test prep, this can often be the crucial turning point!
What to Expect at Boot Camp
Each day students will take a full-length timed practice test in a realistic test environment. Students will then receive lecture and review from expert instructors, where they learn:
- Test Content – Breaking down test questions/passages into specific types and topics
- Proven Strategies – How to efficiently and accurately answer questions
- Mindset Building – How to build endurance, avoid common mistakes, and employ effective study habits
How to Register
Call 855-346-1410 for pricing and registration. You can sign up for all 5 days or pick certain days!
You can also contact us here. We look forward to hearing from you!