Acing the July 13 ACT
Are you ready for the July 13 ACT?
Start your summer off right by acing this major college admission test with our July ACT Boot Camp. Our intensive 6-week program prepares you to earn top scores on the ACT, plus the optional ACT essay!
- Location: Palisades Park Campus
- Sessions: 10
- Length: 6 weeks
- Dates in June: 8, 15, 22, 28, 29
- Dates in July: 5, 6, 9, 11, 12
Each session, students take a full-length, timed practice ACT in a realistic test environment. After the test, here are what students gain from expert lectures by our ACT pro counselors:
- Test Content Mastery – Understanding all the tested topics and how to organize passages/questions into categories
- Proven Strategies – How to efficiently and accurately answer questions
- Mindset Building – How to build endurance, avoid common mistakes, and employ effective study habits
- Time Management – Special time-effective strategies for mastering this speed test
- ACT Essay – How to write a top-scoring persuasive essay, specifically for the ACT
Every year, MEK Review students earn an average of 34 on the ACT – that’s in the top 1% of test-takers nationwide!
To learn more about our ACT program and how our methods generate amazing results for students, click here.
How to Register
We look forward to hearing from you!